Thursday, March 20, 2008

"sweet and low"

okay... i love the group augustana, and i bought their first cd after hearing only one song. it is amazing! well, this is a part of their newest song "sweet and low"... i LOVE IT! wait for it to come up, then click on play! hope you like it! (: let me know what you think!

lyrics:

Anywhere you go, anyone you meet, Remember that your eyes can be your enemies, I said hell is so close, and heavens out of reach, But I ain't giving up quite yet, I've got too much to lose,
Hold me down, sweet and low little girl Hold me down, sweet and low and I will carry you home, Hold me down, sweet and low little girl Hold me down, and i'll carry you home,
The rain is gonna fall, the sun is gonna shine, The wind is gonna blow, the waters gonna rise, She said, when that day comes look into my eyes, But no ones giving up quite yet, we've got too much to lose,
Hold me down, sweet and low little girl, Hold me down, sweet and low and I will carry you home, Hold me down, sweet and low little girl, Hold me down,
And i'll carry you all the way, When you say you're fine, But you're still young and out of line,When all I need's to turn around, To make it last, to make it count, I ain't gonna make the same mistakes, That put my mama in her grave, I don't wanna be alone

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Great song Jenn! I love it! I'm just like you and would buy the whole album for one song that I like. Good choice. Look at your blogging skills! You're quite the addict aren't you? JK

Bon said...

That is really beautiful!:)

Sandi said...

Believe it or not I - as old and deaf as I am - liked it! Of course, I like the group Muse - which should tell you something. Becca REALLY liked it - would like to hear more....

jenn said...

great! i will have to send her some. we will have to meet up! (:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I totally bought some of their music off I-Tunes...and that other girl you have up in the corner...can't rtemember already...Thanks
Love Ali