Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Me iN PiCTuReS"

-k- kris....here i am in pictures...it took a bit longer than expected! enjoy!

fav color: purple









fav animal: giraffe












fav food: french fries










fav object: bottles and vases














bad habit: don't do laundry enough














place i live: pocatello









my name:












fav song: beautiful disaster
by jon mclaughlin









Author: dorothy keddington




fav dessert: angel food cake












place i want to go: india

7 comments:

Kris said...

Love it! I learned stuff I totally didn't know about you. So fun... now we need to talk the rest of your cute famiy to do it to. I'd love to see your mom's choices! Hope your day is SUPER!

Bon said...

Fun Jen!!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Cute Jen. I LOVE the picture of the purple lightening.
love ya
Ali

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Love it! I will be in I.F April 1st through the 15th. Looking forward to seeing you.

jenn said...

kris- my moms woudl be great, we just have to get her to a computer! (: and catch her when she is not working...

adee- cannot wait to see you too! that is right after spring break, and things will be a lot less stressful for that time! (: (the calm before the storm) keep me posted! let me know if you don't have my phone number... i'm really excited! (:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

This tag is so much fun. I learned a lot about everyone who did it. India would be so much fun to experience!!!

Kris said...

I answered your havasu questions on my blog... That is it. That's where were going. I totally want to see pix and we're leaving on your birthday! How fun!