
well, this weekend one of my old roomies came into town and when she came into our house she had this guitar... what is that i asked, thinking that it was some kind of game (yeah i know, im kinda slow) and then she said "it's yours!" and she handed it to me! HOLY CRAP! i am so excited! i am not really good at the guitar, but i have been practicing and this will be so much fun! i love playing with my family, and i just know that Matt is going to have a ball with it! anyway, i just wanted to share my exciting news.

p.s. this weekend was our "womens week". we were able to hear from Sis. Allred first counselor in the general RS. and Elder Hammond our area 70 i think! i will post more about that later... so watch for another post today or tomorrow! (:
7 comments:
It's soooo preeety! I love it! I can't wait to hear you play.
That is awesome Jen! How nice!
Hot guital gets hot men! Haven't heard from you in a long time! I will definately link your blog to mine so I can keep up. What a fab picture of Erin - makes me feel OLD! Check out the Herrin family at spudherring@blogspot.com. Love to hear from you again! Sandi
That guitar is hot but dosen't wold a candle to you. you beautiful thing you. love (ant) sharon
That is a SWEEEEET guitar! I've really really really wanted to learn a musical instrument lately, guitar sounds fun, but I can't decide what instrument I would enjoy! :)
Nice!! You're spoiled! I can't wait to hear you play. What are you working on? Can you play "no boys allowed"? I wanna hear you guys do that song!
oh kris... we are working on "no boys alowed" ... amy has a solo, but i do love that song... i would love to all get together and play.
Post a Comment