Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hottractive!

ooh! my sister is a hottie! i cannot believe that she is graduating! she is 10 years younger than me, and you know, we have always been close. let me see if i can share some great moments about erin. for one of our family reunionsa long time ago...erin might have been 5 or 6, (it was a big one with a lot of extended family... somewhere in wyoming i think) there was a place to sit, we were having a type of church meeting or something and there was a moose. erin had gone to the bathroom. the moose walked past, and a few seconds later erin came in running saying "mom! mom! i saw something big, and brown, and it had a hump! i think it was a camel!" oh man we laughed and laughed! i remember erin always loving everyone, and being so kind. she is a great help, and she is always serving someone....she is one of my heroes and i look up to her so much. she is very talented, and above all, she LIVES the gospel. her testimony is so strong, and she is an example to everyone around her! you are great erinee! i love you way too much!

9 comments:

Bon said...

Cute Jen!! I do have to agree on everything you said! She is a sweetheart!!

Rivka said...

For a split second I thought that was a pic of Lisa. I can't believe what a beautiful girl she's grown up to be and I can't believe she's that old. Tell her I love her and miss her...

jenn said...

i will, thanks riv-

Kris said...

That picture is fantastic. So cute! I can NOT believe Erin is that old. What a cutie. I agree also, she is a doll.

DEBI said...

I also thought that was Lisa in the picture, Jenn thanks for sharing you life with us Love ya, Aunt Debi

Jenny said...

When I met your family I think Erin was 3 or 4. She has grown from being that little girl who hated wearing dresses to a beautiful young woman! Congrats to you for having a great family!

Katie Lee said...

It's so crazy how much Lisa & Erin look alike. You guys have got some good genes (I'm not talking about jeans like calvin klein!) Such pretty girls in your family! I love you!

Becca said...

Your blog is looking so cute! I love the story about the "camel" and I love all your cute scanned pictures on the side. Love ya, Jen!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh Erin....ALLWAYS making me jealour with your beauty and talent. Hi Jenny Jen Jen. I am so bad at checking blogs and now that I am in school it's even harder, but I had to blog stock today for a minute and catch up.
I love you
Love Ali