Tuesday, December 11, 2007

handsome sleeper

Nathan Gugelman
10:58 a.m.
December 9, 2007
8 lbs. 7 oz. 20 inches
he is named after his father. i am not sure if the middle name is the same though! (: but those are the specifics that i know! he seems so peaceful. it is exciting to have a new little one in the family....

5 comments:

Sharla Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharla Anne said...

Sorry I don't know how my first one got removed! He is so sweet! Congrats Lisa, how is she feeling?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love all of that black hair! I always thought I would have little toe heads but both of my kids had pitch black hair. I wouldn't have it any other way! He is so handsome!

jenn said...

sharla... i am not sure how your comment got deleted either..i am glad taht you posted another! lisa is fine i think.. i have not heard otherwise... babies are so exciting! (:

Katie Lee said...

ARen't you so excited to be an aunt all over again? I love it each time my sisters have kids. Her little boy is adorable! I really need to go visit her... I hope to see you soon Jen!