Monday, December 3, 2007

the final countdown!

well it is monday again, and the last week of actual school...you know before the "dead week" (which by the way is not actually dead because we still have to go to class...and this semester i have to have my own sheep brain to disect (YUCK) so i think that my speech science professor took things a bit too literally) any way, and then it is finals. i want time to warp really bad past the next 2 1/2 weeks. the crazy thing is i think that my last final is on the 20th! who in the heck decided that it was a good thing to have the semester last so long? oh well. the break will be good, and much needed. i am thinking that i am going to try out riv's bread recipe... and read a bunch of books. more than likely i will be heading to spend a few days with my g-ma and so i think that a lot of baking will be done! its christmas and so in my brain calories dont count so pretty much everything is free game! anyway, if you all have any fun recipes that are yummy let me know...i have loved looking at becca's and bonnies...you guys let me know your favorites! (: also any good books that you can share would be much appriciated!

5 comments:

Bon said...

What is your favorite kind of treat? I have loads of recipes give me an idea and I am sure i have one for it! Also about the books- have you read the twighlight series? Or I just read a good one called Night by Ellie Weisel, The Peacegiver, the Brothers series, all very good- is there any specific type you are wanting to read?

Jenny said...

I think you'd really like the book called "Leadership and Self-Deception" I agree with Bonnie on the Twightlight series. I have them all on CD if you'd like me to send them to you. I'm currently reading a book called "The History of Love." It's good.
Hope you're doing good. I'd try to give you recipes, but I'm afraid I do not try to cook, cause it wastes a lot of food!

jenn said...

oh girls...thanks so much! i am excited...and i think that i have to find the twilight series, because i have read so much about them... i will e-mail you both with specifics! thanks! (:

Becca said...

I want your mom's white bean chili recipe. I have one, but I don't think it's as good as Aunt Cindy's.

Definitely make my peanut butter cup brownies--they are my favorite recipe ever.

And read some short stories . . . my favorites are Roald Dahl and O. Henry and James Thurber.

jenn said...

sorry about the recipe bec- i am taking forever... i will get it to you though-