
here he is! i am so excited! i know that he came out just to see me! well, and probably everyone else! (:is this not the cutest little guy you have ever seen!?!? all dressed and bathed and so freaking handsome! and look at that hair! yesterday at 10:58 a.m. nate jr. my favorite nephew came! he weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces! his parents are so happy, and i am so happy for them. both mom and baby are doing very well. my mom has been up there since before he was born, and i am so wishing that i was there! i have not yet been up to see this new little guy, but i will hopefully be able to go up to rexburg soon! i am so excited for lisa and nate! i just cannot wait to kiss his little face! well...there will be more to tell soon...i just wanted to get this posted so that you early lookers could see the exciting news! (:

9 comments:
He's adorable! Congrats to you as well as Lisa. 8 lbs 7 oz is no joke...having had two sizable babies myself! I can't wait to see more of him.
me either- thanks riv! i will have much more to show of him later when i am up there over the break!(: way too much fun!
Yay! Congrats to Lisa . . . you need to get her on the bloggin train. What a sweetie--I love all that hair!
PS- What is his name?????
He is so cute!! You have a nephew! When are you going up to see him? Give Lisa and Nate hugs and congrats from me! I love you tons and love all of your posts. Sorry I haven't been up to date as much lately.
Oh my heck! Lisa had a whopper!!! I can't believe he weighed so much. Lisa looked so Tiny! Congrats Lisa.. you really do need to start blogging!
i will let her know that she should blog.. i love how much more you can share with the blogging thing! (: and yes- i think little nate is not so 'little' of a newborn... but i have not seen him in person yet
Tell her congrats! He looks like an Anderson to me.
Jenny He is SO cute. I can't believe ALL his hair. I found out today you had a blog...so I will add you to mine :O) Love ya
Ali
Post a Comment