Tuesday, December 18, 2007

baby smiles

is he not the cutest! (: so i still have yet to see this little one, i am pretty much counting the days! yesterday my mom sent me this picuture of him smiling... i love that she can go and see him on her days off. jen is so jealous. so i thought that i would share his smiles. hope you are all getting things done for Christmas... i cannot believe its almost here!

3 comments:

Bon said...

Hopefully soon you can see him in person. He is such a cute baby!!

Rivka said...

Jin-

I just read your little quote under your name and I'm pretty positive that we've done that more than once in the past. It made me miss you.

Riv

Katie Lee said...

I was really sad that I wasn't able to see the little one at the christmas party. I'll have to go visit Lisa after her in-laws are gone! It was good to see you Jen! Love you!