Thursday, November 29, 2007


are these two not the cutest! well i was really spoiled to get to see them over thanksgiving, and i promise you that i am seriosly going through withdrawls. i have missed the movies with shae, dacing with kayla, and just being with them. sharing chocolate and smiles...their smiles are addictive...and everyone loves them. well..i just thought this picture of them was so cute! i wish that they did not have to live all of the way in Boise... but we will see them again soon i hope. i have more picutes that i want to add, and talk about, but they are slow in coming. i am making a calander for spencer again, and i think that i will post most of what i have...then you can share your opinion! love all! (:

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I see how it is!! You changed your site! I like it. I hope you're doing well! Your nieces are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. Hope you're having a great day!
-Jenny

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Okay so I am just trying to get out of a time warp, those girls can't be that big, and isn't Spencer in middle school? Oh well, as long as you don't start telling me that Preston is getting things ready to graduate I will come out of the warp without insident!

Bon said...

They are both so beautiful. I can't believe how big their youngest looks to me! Her and Kennedy are only like five days apart!:)
Bonnie

Rivka said...

I miss our calender making days.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

What cute girls! They are getting so big. You need to tell David and Echo that they need to start blogging!