How great is it that you have a blogsite now. Wish I had known about it a while ago. You have done a lot with it! I love the pic of you. I'm totally saving it to my computer so I can prove to people that I really do have a best friend. ;) How crazy is it that we both picked the same layout. How many is this that we match on things? 4 or 5? Have a good one! Love ya tons!!
Wow! You all look so great! I bet that was the best Thanksgiving with everyone there. It looks like so much fun. It's wild to see how everyone has changed. You look amazingly beautiful by the way. Love the hair, skin, eyebrows... and can Lisa be any cuter all preggers? Love it, love you, and miss you all!!!
3 comments:
That's a very pretty picture of you Jenn! Everyone looks great! Lisa is finally showing!! It is about time!:)
How great is it that you have a blogsite now. Wish I had known about it a while ago. You have done a lot with it!
I love the pic of you. I'm totally saving it to my computer so I can prove to people that I really do have a best friend. ;)
How crazy is it that we both picked the same layout. How many is this that we match on things? 4 or 5? Have a good one! Love ya tons!!
Wow! You all look so great! I bet that was the best Thanksgiving with everyone there. It looks like so much fun. It's wild to see how everyone has changed. You look amazingly beautiful by the way. Love the hair, skin, eyebrows... and can Lisa be any cuter all preggers? Love it, love you, and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment