
okay...so this is about the best invention ever! we were a bit cautious at first... because let's be honest have you ever waxed your eyebrows? well if you do remember that it can hurt like... well it can hurt. anyway, so on went the wax. on went the muslin, off came everything... and guess what- it didn't hurt! so we are showing off our hairless legs. and i will say that if i could i would always wax my legs...i didn't have to shave for at least a couple of weeks. i'm pretty much addicted! this was probably one of the funnest nights. there were about 6 girls over, we listned to air supply and drank virgin margaritas! we are crazy...but we can be!
3 comments:
Hooray for new blogs!! Yeah! That looks like fun- what kind of wax did you use? I should get me some!!
Bon
It really doesn't hurt? I've always been terrified to use wax because I figured I would cry like a little baby! Cute picture! Love and miss you!
I want some! Looks like fun - something we would have done together 5 years ago!
Post a Comment