Sunday, November 18, 2007

sunday sunday-

well i am home finally... and it feels like i have been gone forever. so many things have changed! like the new maverik on lincoln and ammon rd.. what the crap! also our ward boundaries have changed since the last time that i have been to church with my parents... so i was home today, but not really home...it is good to be here though, and just hang out with my family. tomorrow we are going to take a bunch of pictures, and will be able to upate more... (:
it was a really good sabbath though. today the home teachers came over, and they brought with them such a strong spirit. i was impressed by this family, and hope that they will be my families home teachers for awhile.

3 comments:

Bon said...

Love ya Jenn! Just wanted you to know!
Bon

Katie Lee said...

It was so good to see you this week when I stopped by your parents house! I miss and love you so much! keep the posts coming, I lvoe them!

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Jenn! I found your blog on Riv's! Yeah! Miss you tons! I hear ya about all the changes in I.F, The maverick took be for a loop as well! Check out our blog bambmurray.blogspot.com.
Adee