Sunday, July 27, 2008

anderson family reunion 2008

hey all... the reunion was great and every family was represented... these are just a few of the many pictures that were taken hope you enjoy (:
playing with remote control car

launching tennis balls

looking for the tennis balls in the sky

lily and ari

chris, jed, matt, jeslynn, ella, & jordan

taylor, alyssa, skye, and ranell

hanna, dalton, & great-grandma

grandma

hunter & jenn

bridger, matt, & hunter

ari, jordan, tayor, & ella

marty, jed, cortney, devyn, & hunter

ari & k'lee

marty, zack, & ella

sorry not everyone is in a picture... but these are the faces we got to see!
grandma, grandpa, sharon, bruce, bruce, kim, jessica, russel (jess' fiance`), braxton, jaden, mckenna, bart, lisa, sydney, camron, monica, dalton, brysen, chalayne, harvey, brandon, kim, alyssa, skye, jeslynn, london, jordan, taylor, debbie, lori, nick, lizzy, hanna, andra, ali, benson, joey, lily, marty, georgia, shane, sarah, ella, zack, heidi, mariah, ranell, k'lee, chad, casey, cindy, jenn, matt, bonnie, pat, jody, nick, chris, ari, doug, sandi, devyn, scott, jaxon, jake, kelsee, cortney, jed, kristie, steve, hunter, & bridger! it was so fun to see you all... for those of you who could not come... we missed you and love you a lot!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Man it looks like you guysa had way to much fun I wish I could have been there!

Amy said...

WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE

jenn said...

yeah... me too... miss you guys like crazy (:

Katie Lee said...

I so wish I coulda come. Camerons family reunion was the same weekend, and our work schedules were crazy so we couldn't get it off. But don't worry... we'll see you at the christmas party! :) love you!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Jen it was fun to see you and I am glad you are going to be living closer.
Love ya
Ali

The Reeder Raiders said...

i also have the 'watch me sing' set.
when you want them burned, call me.