Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures!

okay guys... i am going to try and catch up with all of the pictures that we have taken in the past week or so, i will see if i can write by them so that you are able to know what is going on.. it has been a busy couple of weeks, but so much fun! i know that some of you have been checking up on my family in other blogs.. so i will try and get pictures that you have not seen yet! (:
Great-Grandpa Anderson & Shae they were having so much fun on the toys at the park
Erin & Kayla loving the slide so much....Kayla went everywhere with her Erin!
Jenn & Carley. Grandpa Harold says that Carley reminds him so much of me...
dad wanted the kids to have something fun to do, so he brought a ball game that they could all play together.
Shae & Great-Grandma Anderson
Fun at the Zoo later with Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa Anderson






well, that is enough pictures for now! i'll be sure to post the 4th of july pics soon! hope you are all having a great holiday! family time is the best time!

6 comments:

Bon said...

Looks like you are having a blast! I am so happy that you got to see and be with so much family! You look beautiful as always!!

Sandi said...

Jen, that is one hot pix of you in that baseball cap! Mamma! THanks for sending the link - I had lost it when I switched templates. Drop by sometime soon! Love ya

Rivka said...

I hate not being in IF for the 4th....it's just not the same anywhere else.

Katie Lee said...

I just love spending time with family! We miss and love you!

Kris said...

oh my heck, i can't believe how much Kayla looks like Amy. That's crazy.
You have to go check my blog... I did a layout of us with the picture of us in our brown hoodies. I think it turned out way cute. Hope things are going groovy! love ya.

The Hammers said...

Okay, the pic of you and Carly...H-O-T! Where in the heck are you? I'm hungry! I've had my tonsils out and haven't been able to eat. We need to EAT! You better call me before you run away and never come back again.