okay, so tonight erin and i decided to actually go to our branch FHE at the chuckars game! we had a good time while we were there... we ended up sitting by ourselves and just laughing at all of the strange people that
you see when you go to such events in IF. it was so much fun to just spend time with erin... we decided to take a few pics...
we mostly are dorks, but its okay when you are with family!
7 comments:
So cute! It looks like you girls had a lot of fun! Sister are the best, don't you think?
yes bonnie-- i do think!!
Chuckars? Did I miss something? What happened to the Vandals?
Hey Jenn, I would love to see you before you leave. When do you leave to move to Utah? Email me at nutalld@lycos.com You and your family are so much fun. It looks like you had a good time at the game. You always look so beautiful. Talk to you soon. Love ya, Darla
Looks like fun although I think I'm more behind the times than Bec. Didn't it used to be the Braves?
I can't believe your family is old enough to be in a singles branch with you. What the heck happened? Your blog makes me feel old.
You are moving to Utah. What City are you coming to?
Post a Comment