well guys, it has been forever since i have really had a minute to write about what i have been up to for the past few weeks or so. in one word, WOW. i have felt so many emotions so fast... i am not really even sure where to begin. so lets see if i can update ya- work: well, work is work...we have been doing hearing screenings for the schools in the entire district and it has been really good for me to get to know the area. also, it has let me get to know the other people who will be doing speech. there are 15 of us now, and it is really comforting to know that there is always someone that i can talk to for opinions, advice, and just to throw ideas back and forth! tomorrow i actually get to start pulling my kids and i am so excited! it is going to be overwhelming i think, but i really am looking forward to the experience. so far...as far as work goes, i feel very blessed. Apartment: as it turns out…I am still homeless. ): who would have thought that my “moving in sept 1st” would turn into almost october? I cant complain though, i really have to thank those who are letting me stay with them… I am always in and out and going everywhere (: I probably am not the best house-guest…but to those of you I am staying with THANKS HEAPS! As for fun things that I have been doing: I took a road trip to CO this past weekend. So much fun! I went to visit my old roommate and we went to a concert for 15 bucks! We went to see jon mclaughlin

, elliot yamin

, and secondhand serenade! My favorites were jon (who I think is such an amazing piano player and singer) and secondhand…so so so good! What a blast! (we will probably go to secondhand serenade when they are in SLC)! so yep- that is pretty much it! i have let you know about being in the hospital with bonnie, and i have tried to keep you updated about spencer, i guess that if you want to know something that i have not mentioned... just ask!
5 comments:
Sounds like life is great for you!! I am so glad!
I want to know when you're coming home next!!!
so jealous I think I would have gocked at those handsome young fellows alittle too much. :O) Thanks for taking care of our little Auntie Bonnie.
love you Jen
Jen I hope you get into your apartment soon! It sounds like you are having a blast. Keeping busy and helping so many kids. You are such a wonderful person
That sounds like so much fun. I can't believe that Spencer is 21! Where does the time go? Where did you get a job? Congrats by the way:) xo
Post a Comment