Thursday, September 11, 2008

want to come home!!!

well... aunt bonnie is doing good! the dr said that she might get to come home tomorrow!!! she is not supposed to go back to work for about a week to ten days... but she gets to come home and this is great news! she has appriciated all of the flowers, cards, visits, and prayers from everyone. thanks guys! i will continue to keep you updated on her recovery! LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh, I am so relieved! I hope she continues to get better and better. We love ya Aunt Bonnie and will continue to pray for a full and quick recovery.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

YEAH! Let her know we want to come visit and bring dinner. Will Monday work? Love you guys.
Love Ali

Rachel said...

Oh man... I hope she is ok. Love ya.

Rivka said...

I'm just checking in after a while so I had no idea this was going on. Give her my love and thanks for keeping updates going.

Sandi said...

Hope all is well, will remember her and your family in our prayers. Miss you!