Thursday, February 14, 2008

first kiss-

well, i thought that today being Valentine's day (or rather 'tetris' day at my house) it would be a good day to share one of my favorite kissing pics, and get your thoughts about kissing. everyone can remember their first kiss...or at least i hope that they can. i think that it would be fun to share about your first kiss. i remember being quite young and kissing the neighbor boy from across the street. i am not sure if it wounts as my first kiss, but it is funny. i have been reading in people's "tags" about who kissed who first and what not, but share if you will, your first kiss! i am excited to see what we all have to say! well, i do hope that you all have a great valentines... i will leave you with some great quotes! share the LOVE!!! "A kiss is something you can not give without taking, and can not take without giving." and "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince" (is this last quote actually true? what do you think?) so- one of my old roommates decided that our house needed a bit of encouragement...ha ha and she sent us a kissing coupon book, a "how to kiss" book (which by the way is very humorous...it was written in the 1940's or something and their ideas about kissing are so funny) and finally a book on "how to like boys" we laughed forever... and thanked her for the gifts. it is so funny when our friends (who are boys) come over and they have to read their favorite parts of the book... we have learned so far about something called a vacuum kiss, and about a leap year electric kissing party... they think that we should have one.... i will let you know if we do!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I will be the first to say... What is a vacuum kiss? That's a great pic! I'd love to come to your leap-year kissing party, but I down in Utah. Darn. ;)
My first kiss was with my dad. I was a little girl.......And it totally counts!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rivka said...

Oh, the memories! I loved this picture the first time we saw it!

jenn said...

what is a vacuum kiss...well in order to do it justice i would have to type you the definition straight from the book... i will see what i can do about scaning it to you... what do you think?

Bon said...

Darn my first kiss was sad- I was 15 and it got taken from.....well, you know don't you? I went inside and started crying and my dad asked why, I told him and he laughed. I was so sad- I swear I just had a zombie face on and didn't kiss back! HA- oh the memories- but I have plenty of other good ones! heehee