It's a good thing GI Joe got to him before that seductive second squirrel got his chance!This might be one of the funnies pics I've seen in a long time. E-mail me a copy of it, will ya?
yeah it is a good thing... that other squirrel "kat" well, let's just hope they find him! (:
wow.. i really had to take a second look. funny.
Funny Jenn! Thanks for the laugh!
Hilarious! You made my day
Nice. Now that's a real man: Can kill a squirrel, can't talk (cause he's plastic), and he's small enough that you can put him away when you don't want to face him, but still have him around if you need him at a moments notice! j/k I loved it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's a good thing GI Joe got to him before that seductive second squirrel got his chance!
This might be one of the funnies pics I've seen in a long time. E-mail me a copy of it, will ya?
yeah it is a good thing... that other squirrel "kat" well, let's just hope they find him! (:
wow.. i really had to take a second look. funny.
Funny Jenn! Thanks for the laugh!
Hilarious! You made my day
Nice. Now that's a real man: Can kill a squirrel, can't talk (cause he's plastic), and he's small enough that you can put him away when you don't want to face him, but still have him around if you need him at a moments notice! j/k I loved it!
Post a Comment