I agree with getting your whole family on the blogging thing. Okay, I guess Lisa has an excuse, but what's Amy's excuse! By the way, is that chili recipe you put on here a couple posts ago the one your mom always used to make? Very cute nephew! Congrats. ~Clarissa
6 comments:
He is really sweet. You need to get Lisa to start a blog.
So freakin' cute!
I agree with Bec- make all your family including your mom start a blog! He is adorable
Bon
working on getting lisa to start the blog thing...it is hard when you dont have internet access all of the time.
I agree with getting your whole family on the blogging thing. Okay, I guess Lisa has an excuse, but what's Amy's excuse! By the way, is that chili recipe you put on here a couple posts ago the one your mom always used to make? Very cute nephew! Congrats.
~Clarissa
He looks so much like Lisa! I love all of that dark hair!
Post a Comment