Love it! You did a great job!
I love it also! I really need to get crackalacken on a quilt for Gabe's room.I want a robot quilt!
That is beautiful!! I'm very jealous of your talent.
Ooh, goody--everyone needs a jean quilt! I mean, if it IS jean quilt.
Oh my goodness it turned out marvelous!! I love blankets now I want one.. Thanks for sharing you did a great job
GOOD JOB, I LOVE IT. YOU MUST HAVE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND A DAY TO GET IT ALL DONE.
it's beatiful you did a good job
wow! You are amazing! I have a TON of old jeans of camerons to make him a blanket and still haven't gotten around to it... I'm such a slacker!
ok, I found your blog through Bonnie's. I just wanted to check it out. You look great!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love it! You did a great job!
I love it also! I really need to get crackalacken on a quilt for Gabe's room.I want a robot quilt!
That is beautiful!! I'm very jealous of your talent.
Ooh, goody--everyone needs a jean quilt! I mean, if it IS jean quilt.
Oh my goodness it turned out marvelous!! I love blankets now I want one.. Thanks for sharing you did a great job
GOOD JOB, I LOVE IT. YOU MUST HAVE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND A DAY TO GET IT ALL DONE.
it's beatiful you did a good job
wow! You are amazing! I have a TON of old jeans of camerons to make him a blanket and still haven't gotten around to it... I'm such a slacker!
ok, I found your blog through Bonnie's. I just wanted to check it out. You look great!
Post a Comment