hey all! spencer spoke today and it was so so so good!!! he really did a great job, it was so neat to listen to all that he had to share with us 9even though he kept having to think about talking in english!) here are some pics of the fun afterwards! thanks everyone for coming and supporting spencer today. it really means a lot to him, and to our family! the pics are not in any order, but enjoy! we have a great family! (: (p.s. sarah and shane...i was bummed to not have a pic of your family...it was so good to see you!)
Jenn, what a great time. I love fresh off the plane missionaries. They are just full of the spirit and it is so much fun to see all the family and friend photos. Please let me know when you are in town again. I would love to see you.
Great Pix! Can't believe how cool your family is...though SOMEONE still had their Christmas tree up...whats up with that? =-) So fun seeing you guys, Spence as cute as ever, and you, my dear dear friend. Here's a HUG!
Hey, I love the pictures, but they've been here for a long time. :) What's new with you lately? You should see the budda belly I'm packin' around. It's plain ridiculous. Well I'm photo tagging you, so go check my blog to see what to do. :)
12 comments:
okay all...i am having troubles posting all of the pics...keep watching for more! (:sorry
Hey Jenn! that was so much fun. I am so glad we came. It was fun to see everyone and hear Spencer speak. Love you all!
Man I miss all the coons and anderson's!!!!
Wow- looks like he has a great support system!! Can't wait to see him!
Jenn, what a great time. I love fresh off the plane missionaries. They are just full of the spirit and it is so much fun to see all the family and friend photos. Please let me know when you are in town again. I would love to see you.
I love all of the pics, and the food was divinity! Welcome home Spenc!
Great Pix! Can't believe how cool your family is...though SOMEONE still had their Christmas tree up...whats up with that? =-) So fun seeing you guys, Spence as cute as ever, and you, my dear dear friend. Here's a HUG!
I'm scrolling down the page and all of a sudden I'm like, "Hey, that's my sister..." Hilarious. you would have laughed if you would have seen it!
So, do you need to call me about the change in background, jeeg?
I don't know how to continue my old blog... can't remember passowords etc. Her is a new one I am starting.
http://insiderachelsworld.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Thanks for sharing the pictures. wish I could have been there. Love ya Aunt Debi
super cute pics of everyone. spencer did do such a good job on his talk. We love your family and love getting to see you.
Hey, I love the pictures, but they've been here for a long time. :) What's new with you lately? You should see the budda belly I'm packin' around. It's plain ridiculous. Well I'm photo tagging you, so go check my blog to see what to do. :)
Post a Comment