Saturday, November 29, 2008

just a few pics....

hey guys! we have had a lot of fun this thanksgiving! being at home means lots of games, lots of family, lots of food, and lots of fun! we had some great laughs... and it was really fun to spend time at home!








i am very thankful for the family that i have, for the many blessings that i have been given, and thankful for the specific ways that i have been taught so many of lives lessons. i am who i am today because of so many people in my life. i have the best friends, and the best family!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, I love you crazy Andersons! Happy Turkey Day!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Man girl I haven't seen you in so many years!!! I needed to see more JEN pics!!! Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Happy Thanksgiving

Jenna said...

looks like a blast. Now on to Christmas....

Bon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you!

Sandi said...

That Matthew is TOO cute! Can't wait to have a pop in visit over the holidays...if we were REALLY cool, we'd have you and your folks over again for a new years Pinochle Play-off....hmmm...

The Hammers said...

You are blessed. It is so fun to see your brothers and sisters all grown up, although it makes me feel reaaaaaalllllly old for some reason. Love ya! Christmas for sure...we need to do lunch or something>