Wednesday, October 8, 2008

do you take your microwave for granted?

i know some of you might think that title is weird, but in all honesty i did not know how much i use a microwave until i moved and i dont have one! i just had a good laugh becuase i have left overs, but cannot really cook them quickly, and if it is going to take that long, then i should just make something else from scratch! ha! it is funny to me! also, other things that i forget that i did not have was a can opener... i am suprized that i did not chop off any of my fingers the other night when opening a can of green beans to go with some yummy italian chicken (thanks for the recipe kris)! those are my random thoughts for the moment. i am planning on posting another update soon, but for now- thats it!

9 comments:

Bon said...

Oh the modern day miracles we can't live without! Thank goodness for inventions!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing all the things we take for granted. I for one enjoy all the Modern-day conveniences. I hope you get a microwave to heat up all of your left over’s soon!! Love ya

Rachel said...

I could't live happily without a microwave... or I at least hope that I never have to find out if I could.
xoxo

Todd and Kristie said...

Jennifer ANDERSON! I am sorry that I am not only a jerk friend but a sucky blogger at that. I would have written so much sooner- I'm sorry Jenn!! Anyway, I just wanted to say that your blog is AWESOME! Are you still in town? Don't be a tard like me- write soon!!

Unknown said...

so how do you like your new place?? bleu and i went to a cabin with no electricity, only gas, and i was surprized at how much i use the OVEN! wierd, huh? i'm turning into betty crocker. i think the only time we use the microwave is for leftovers, and i'm getting pretty good at making dinner for two or three when sara eats with us. it's amazing how we never know how much we use things till they're gone, or broken.

Kris said...

Thanks for the fun weekend cute girl.
You need to hang your board and take a picture of it... I wanted a picture with you and the board, and of course, didn't do it. Lovey

Sandi said...

Sold my first piano for a microwave in college after Alyssa was born...definitely worth it! People thought I was nuts, but baby bottles and baby food warms up nicely, not to mention the ultimate coolness 23 years ago of microwave popcorn!

Katie Lee said...

hahaha... it's true... I think I use the microwave far more often than any other appliance in my household (what can I say, I like food... and I like it fast.) Love and miss you!

Kris said...

Way cute blog design! love it