Tuesday, April 1, 2008

out of my league...

okay, so i know that the video is kinda corny...but it had the best sound. i love this song! any thoughts?

p.s. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! did any of you pull pranks or get fooled? let me know! (:

5 comments:

Bon said...

I got fooles twice today! I swear the older I get I forget about April fools. Beau told me he got to stay home from work today. I quickly got so happy adn rambled off all the things we could do and then he said "April fools". Then Savanah said "mom I accidentally wet the bed" I started to comfort her adn ask her why when she shouted out "April fools" I am a sucker I guess!

jenn said...

ooh bonnie i love it! ha! aprils fools is always fun, i didn't fool anyone this year though... (:

Anonymous said...

Hey jenn, my favorite part of the trip was fourwheeling again

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

I am at my moms 523-7041 I don't know your number so call and we will get together

Jenny said...

I loved the video and the song. I'm glad your back. I missed you.