Friday, October 5, 2007

for those of you who are waiting...

this post i wrote a bit ago...and just found it... it explains more.. just thought you might want to know.... "okay...well at school, i still have this massive problem...everything that i need to know about posting and adding pictures is all in some asain characters...it is all quite comical, but you gotta love it! i want to thank all of you for your comments and i appologize that i am not doing so hot in getting everything up and running as soon as you would like.... good news though. i am heading home for thanksgiving, and will be home for about 10 days! yeah! why is this exciting for all of you...well i will be able to be at a computer that i can understand and will be able to post picutes and make this into something more exciting...
for now, i am almost done with the semester...about 4 more weeks... i have about 180 days until graduation, and well... i guess you will have to wait for the rest when i have pictures to go with everything! :) until then...i hope you are all doing great!"

7 comments:

Bon said...

This is a good way to keep others up with what you are doing! If you go to matiekay.blogspot.com - she has a whole lot of free templates that are pretty self explanatory to download. Also just email whenever you have a question- I am so excited and congrats!

Bonnie

Bon said...

I am still anxiously awaiting pictures!! Love ya
Bonnie

Bon said...

Still waiting for more.......:)

Bon

Katie Lee said...

Jenny... there is nothing there for me to look at yet... come on, I'm a waiting! Miss you and love you!!! (don't you miss your middle of the night escapades to Winco?)

Rivka said...

That makes three of us waiting for something else...

Bon said...

Oh ennifer- oooways making me wait for your blogging pictures! You better get to it so I don't die of shock when you do-hahahaha......love ya
Bon

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

ummmmm Jenn.....this is Rachael...and Im tired of your little sentence..I have the attention span of a 2 year old..I need colorfull pitures and words....:D